Things to prepare before travel to Mongolia
The following information will help you for your planning trip to Mongolia.
- Check your passport that remain valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion date of your visit.
- Check your credit card’s valid date.
- Check your baggage before your flight. You may be able to carry 2 suitcases each one for 50 pounds free of charge on your international flight.
- In hot summer days you need to bring comfortable light weight jacket, a long sleeved thin sweater, T-shirts. It is may be cooler at night time need heavier jacket and paints. If you are going to trip countryside, you may need extra socks, underwear, sleepwear and slippers, travel backpack, refillable water bottle, at least 2 pair excellent walking shoes or sneakers, sun block and hats to protect against sunburn, lotion or aloe, sunscreen, sunglasses, raincoat or waterproof jacket, sanitation devices, wet diapers or toiletries, MINI FIRST AID & PERSONAL MEDICATION (bands, aspirin, Advil, allergy medicine, some decent painkillers, also should bring own medical supplies etc.) Also prepare flashlight with extra fresh batteries, camera with charger.
- If you are planning to trip to countryside you need a small knife, corkscrew and bottle opener. Prepare your own personal item.
HAVE A GOOD TRIP.