Tour booking terms & conditions
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms& Conditions prior to booking. We assume that you accept the following Terms& Conditions when you book our trip.
Deposit and final payment
UB Edu Travel requires a deposit of 20% to confirm your booking.
After the booking confirmed, you can change the guest name. There is no charge for changing guest name. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel suppliers and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by canceling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to UB Edu travel by email or through web mail.
Standard cancellation penalties per person are as follows:
Up to 31 days prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
15-30 days prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
8-14 days prior to departure - 60% of total purchase amount.
Less than 8 days of departure or no show - 100% per person.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure of the tour, UB Edu Travel only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try tore-book the same or similar tour. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
1. UB Edu Travel is not liable for any delay or expense.
2. UB Edu Travel will accept no responsibility for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control.
3. Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. UB Edu Travel will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry into any country.
4. UB Edu Travel is not liable if a passenger decides to withdraw during the tour.
5. UB Edu Travel reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary and to substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
6. UB Edu Travel do not accept liability for acts of violence for any single person sharing a room with others.
7. Any unused portion of the tour or meals listed are non-refundable after departure no matter what the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour.
8. UB Edu Travel also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
9. UB Edu Travel is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
UB Edu Travel acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result, it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. UB Edu Travel accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended. We will be pleased to assist in inquiries of any travel insurance.